Wednesday 16 December 2015

Gluten Free Afternoon Teas ... other peoples blogs ....!


Gluten free Afternoon Tea is something I've been looking into recently as a few friends and relatives have been asking - and in one day I've had two recommendations - one from this blog post I found when looking for a ideas for men's Christmas presents (great blog post Elle http://www.theellenextdoor.com/2015/12/GiftGuideForMen.html)  and the other from a work colleague I was sharing an Ethiopian meal with this evening. 

First of all check out Elle's Blog entry if you are after a festive gluten free treat: 

the Elle next door: FESTIVE AFTERNOON TEA AT THE PARK TOWER, KNIGHTSBRIDGE




And then the recommendation from my friend was to try Fortnum amd Mason's tea - and I found  another interesting blog about that :





Has anyone else recommendations for a Gluten free tea or indeed any other sort of dietary need tea?   

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes can definitely recommended the fortnum and Mason tea if you are gluten free and i would really like to give this one a go http://www.bookatable.co.uk/blog/guilt-free-afternoon-tea. anyobe tried it ?

    ReplyDelete