Tuesday 17 February 2015

I wasn't there .... but boy I wish I was ! Fortnum and Mason afternoon tea

Fortnum and Mason,  181 Piccadilly W1A 1ER

These photos have come from the delightful Aoife Tierney (right) , who along with her sister is a young afternoon tea enthusiast . She sent me some photos of her recent tea and says “Here are some pictures from the fab afternoon tea. I have been twice and going back again in May. It's by far my favourite”






I have had coffee and cake there but not yet afternoon tea – that might need to change very soon !! I'm very taken with the idea of the savoury afternoon tea. 

If you’ve never looked at the website there is some great info on there about the origins of afternoon tea. 

Thanks Aoife - looking forward to your next afternoon tea adventure!



No comments:

Post a Comment